How to use Clothing Textures as Shade/Highlight Layer
- Tutorial shade/highlight layers
- Download the textures to your computer as PNG files
- Open your graphical program and drag the base layer in.
- Hold the SHIFT key and drag the shade and the highlight layer into the same file. They will appear as new layers on top of Layer 0
- Fill the base layer with a pattern
- Set the shade layer to Multiply and reduce the opacity to your liking
- Set the highlight layer to Overlay and reduce the opacity to your liking
- Save the texture as PNG again Upload the texture to Second Life Use the Texture in your new outfit.
Texture used in this tutorial: TMT Summer Dream Azure Sea seamless fabric textures Texture Me True