After 5 years it was about time my blog got a new outfit. The release of the new designers web portal is a perfect opportunity to do this and so, I am proud to present the Trendy Templates Blog with a fresh and new look.
A web portal? ‘What is a that’, you may ask. Wikipedia lists the following:
A web portal is most often one specially designed web page that brings information together from diverse sources in a uniform way.
The creator of Second Life Designer, Paddy Carter and I have decided to put our forces together and created .:TT:. Designers Portal (ttdesignersportal.com). From now on you, as a designer, will have your own designers portal where you can quick and easy find answers to your questions. The portal has four main branches:
- Building with information and tutorials on appliers, generators, scripts, sculpts and mesh
- Graphical with information graphical programs, brushes, templates and textures
- Business with interesting topics for you as a merchant
- Clothing were you can find info on how to make clothes in world. Here you also find the Basic Clothing Tutorial, an old TT group gift.
- Web were you will find a listing of interesting sites with a short description on what you may find there.
The portal is far from complete and week after week new topics, resources and tutorials will follow. You are invited to browse the site and if you want you can click ‘About’ and send a message to me about new subjects you would want to see there.
To celebrate these new things and for you to easy connect to the new portal I made a new version of the HUD. The first one was a bit basic and I know you expect better looks from your favorite template builder than what you got, so I designed a more fancy looking HUD. With tab for the teleports and one for the web links I hope you will find this a useful tool to have on your screen.
The present that comes with the HUD version2.0 is a set of custom made wintery brushes to decorate your Christmas stuff. This set is UNIQUE and will only be given out in this version of the HUD. Older presents will no longer be available, so you better keep using your HUD every day, not to miss a single update. If you don’t have a HUD as yet, please pick one up at one of the stores in world.